Working with Wildbore & Gibbons, part of Potter Clarkson LLP
We take great pride in the expert advice that we can provide for our clients. Being a specialist is only one aspect of our work, providing the highest levels of client service is also important to us.
We will invest time in listening to our clients to fully understand what they want to achieve, the challenges they face and the strategies they wish to implement. This process is a constant collaboration which enables us to deliver our service in the most effective and appropriate manner for each client.
We ask our clients the following questions and shape our service around their answers:
How do they like to work?
How can we work with them to make their business better?
How do we need to adapt our working practices to make their role more effective?
We have worked with a large proportion of our clients for many years and constantly review our processes to see if we can help them at every level – whether that be with basic reporting or with overall growth strategies.
Working with Wildbore has several advantages –
- We are Chartered Trade Mark Attorneys and dedicated specialists.
- We adopt a proactive approach to managing our clients’ trade mark portfolios, aligned to their business objectives.
- We have a dedicated and robust management system to track renewals and ensure our clients never miss a deadline.
- We have long standing relationships with clients that enable us to give strategic advice.
- We are part of Potter Clarkson LLP and, through them, can assist our clients with the full range of IP advice including patents, designs and both contentious and non-contentious IP legal advice.
For more information on how we deliver our client service and how we can support the growth of your brand please feel free to contact us.